These delicious 3-ingredient pancakes are quick and so easy to prepare. They are soft, healthy, and perfect for busy mornings. When ready, top the pancakes with maple syrup, or honey, before serving.
These pancakes are dairy-free and gluten-free will and make a welcome addition to any breakfast or brunch table.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container. The pancakes will last about 3-4 days in the fridge.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork until smooth.
- Add the eggs and cinnamon to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. You can spray with coconut oil cooking spray or leave the pan dry.
- Add a spoonful of batter and cook for about 3-4 minutes until the edges firm up, then flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until the pancake is cooked through.
- Repeat for the remaining batter.
- Top with maple syrup, honey, or any other toppings of choice.
- Serve and enjoy.