This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread is soft, moist and so tasty. As it’s baked with cocoa powder, this bread has a rich and decadent chocolate flavor.
This chocolate peanut butter bread is easy to prepare and only requires a few ingredients that you can easily get in your kitchen.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup mashed bananas (about 4 bananas)
- ⅓ Cup peanut butter slightly melted
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Banana slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a large loaf pan with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork. Then add In the melted peanut butter, light brown sugar, canola oil, egg, and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with thin banana slices.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 55 – 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy.