This delicious treat is made by combining a yummy vanilla cake batter with a rich brown sugar cinnamon batter and swirling to create an amazing homemade marble cake.
Its texture is a little dense with an earthy flavored soft crumb. This cinnamon swirl bundt cake is a delightful treat for anyone who likes cinnamon and makes for a perfect dessert.
- 3 cups cake flour
- 2 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter (at room temperature)
- ½ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the Cinnamon Swirl:
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour a 10-15-cup Bundt pan, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cake flour, baking powder, and salt, then set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together the butter, sugar, and yogurt until well-combined.
- Add in the vanilla and stir until combined.
- Gradually add in the eggs one at time, mixing well after each addition.
- Reduce speed to low and add in the flour mixture and mix until just incorporated.
- Stir in the milk until combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir together 2 ½ cups of the batter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and milk until well-combined.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, drop two scoops of plain batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- Drop one scoop of cinnamon swirl batter on top of plain batter. Continue to alternate between plain and cinnamon swirl batters until both batters are gone.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to the cake to cool in the pan for about 15 minutes before turning the cake onto a wire rack to off completely.
- Serve and enjoy.