These garlic baked potato wedges are crispy and crunchy on the outside but remain soft and fluffy on the inside. The potatoes are coated in olive oil and spices and parmesan cheese, then roasted in the oven until ready without any parboiling required.
Cutting potato wedges is so much easier than cutting fries. Simply cut a potato in half. Then cut each half into four equal parts so you have 4 pieces for half a potato and 8 pieces for a full potato.
These crispy garlic baked potato wedges make for the perfect appetizer or snack!
- 4 medium Russet potatoes cleaned and cut into eighths
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
- Line a large baking tray with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Add the olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese into a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- Place the potato wedges in the bag and seal the bag then shake to coat the potatoes evenly with the seasoning.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes, turning the potato wedges half way through baking time, until golden brown and cooked through when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.