These yummy mini cheesecakes with a flavorful graham cracker crust are so delightful!
They are light and simple to make but make for unforgettable dessert.
You can enjoy your mini cheesecakes plain or if desired, you can top with whipped cream, blueberry/strawberry sauce, chocolate ganache or fresh fruits.
- 455g softened cream cheese (16oz)
- ½ cup sugar (100g)
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup sour cream (80g)
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
Graham cracker crust: (Optional)
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs (85g)
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter, melted (60g)
- 1 ½ Tablespoons granulated sugar (6.25g)
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
- Line a 12-count mould or muffin tin with paper liners or brush with butter.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and the sugar.
- Add in the melted butter and stir until the ingredients are moistened and well combined.
- Put about 2-3 teaspoons of the crust mixture into each liner in the prepared cake mould. Use a spoon to stamp down the crumbs so they are evenly packed into the bottom of each liner. Then set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl and use an electric mixer), add in the cream cheese and stir on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the sugar and stir again until well-combined.
- Then add the sour cream, vanilla extract, and salt and stir until all the ingredients are well-combined, scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed so there are no lumps.
- Gradually add in the eggs, one at a time, until just incorporated. Keep the mixer on low-speed until the ingredients are combined and be keen not to over-beat.
- Evenly divide the batter into the prepared cake mould.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 17-20 minutes or until the edges are just beginning to turn a very light golden brown and centers are set. Be keen not to over-bake or the texture will be dry and mealy.
- Allow to cool completely to room temperature and then gently remove each mini cheesecake from the cake mould.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill completely for about 3 hours before serving.
- Serve and enjoy.