This recipe is so easy and uses store cupboard ingredients to deliver a mouth-watering delicacy that your loved ones are certainly going to enjoy.
You can adjust the chillies to your preference and get cooking this right away, you’re going to love it. You can serve with with salad, rice or potatoes for a delicious treat.
- 750g chicken breast (any cut is fine)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbspn lemon juice
- chillies, to taste
- 1 tspn garlic powder
- 1 tspn onion powder
- 1 ½ tspn sugar
- 1 tspn oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tspn black pepper
- 1 tspn salt , or to taste
- Add the oil, lemon juice, chillies and all spices into a blender, and blend.
- Pour the mixture over raw chicken, coat really well and allow to marinate in the fridge for as long as possible, it’s still amazing if you don’t have the time to marinate.
- Cook the chicken on the barbecue, or grill. If roasting, cook in a 200°C oven for 30 minutes. (Be careful not to overcook)
- Once cooked, pour any cooked juices that have rendered in the roasting pan/grill on your meat.
- Serve and enjoy.