With the current freezing temperatures, a cup of hot chocolate topped with marshmallows sounds oh so dreamy. But a hot chocolate bundt cake, that’s just heavenly!
This recipe will not only give you delightful looking bundt cakes, but very delicious and unforgettable treats too!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 box JELL-O Instant Chocolate Pudding
- ½ cup water
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2¼ cups powdered sugar
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4–5 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mini marshmallows and crushed candy canes for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate cake mix, JELL-O Instant Chocolate Pudding, sour cream, eggs, vegetable oil, water, and kosher salt and mix until smooth.
- Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Lightly grease mini bundt pan molds and fill them halfway full with batter.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake at 350ºF for 15–18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes, then remove from molds.
- In a small bowl, sift in powdered sugar and cocoa powder then whisk in milk and vanilla extract to form a smooth, pourable glaze.
- Add a little milk gradually until glaze is easily pourable.
- Pour the glaze over the bundt cakes and top them with mini marshmallows and crushed candy canes.
- Serve and enjoy.