These No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars are absolutely easy to make and a real crowd pleaser! You only need 15 minutes for preparation and another fifteen to put everything together to have a dessert that you won’t forget.
They are creamy, light and full of amazing flavors. The best thing about this recipe is that if cherry isn’t your favorite flavor, you can easily change out the pie filling topping to anything you prefer.
These no bake cherry cheesecake bars are sure to be a hit with your loved ones!
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- ½ cup heavy cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham crumbs and butter and mix until well combined.
- Then pour into baking dish and press down to form the crust.
- In a mixer, use the paddle attachment to mix the cream cheese and the sugar until it becomes light and fluffy.
- In a different bowl, mix the heavy cream on low first, then increase speed to high and continue mixing until it becomes whipped cream.
- Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and mix on high speed until well combined.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper then scoop the mixture into the baking dish and smooth out with a spatula.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling out evenly over the top and smooth out.
- Place the dish in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours before cutting into squares.
- Serve and enjoy.