These pork barbecue ribs are a no-fail recipe! They are delicious and tender and covered in a yummy barbecue sauce.
To prepare, we bake the well-seasoned ribs in the oven, then when they are baked, we brush on our favorite barbecue sauce. Here, you can your favorite homemade or store-bought barbecue sauce.
- 1 kg of pork back ribs
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tsp of paprika
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300°F / 150°C.
- Mix together the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and apply evenly over the ribs.
- Wrap entirely in aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 2 hours at 150 degrees Celsius / 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and unwrap them from the foil.
- Baste with a generous amount of BBQ sauce over both sides of the ribs.
- Increase the heat to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C.
- Place the ribs back in the oven for 20 minutes. (You can baste again after 10 minutes.)
- Remove from the oven, brush more bbq sauce on. (You can sprinkle with sesame seeds if you like.)
- Serve and enjoy.