This garlic butter salmon is, hands down, one of the easiest and tastiest seafood dinners you can make. It takes just a few minutes of prep and makes for a perfect weeknight dinner idea.
It requires just a few ingredients that you can easily find in your kitchen and it comes together pretty quickly.
- 200 g skinless salmon
- 1 small white potato, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Fold a parchment paper in half, then open it up. Then place the sliced potatoes on one half of the parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Brush half of the garlic butter mixture over the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the salmon over the potatoes, and brush over the remaining garlic butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 63˚C.
- Serve and enjoy.