This amazing pumpkin bread is so moist and fluffy, and will make such an incredible treat for you and your loved ones.
It’s made with pumpkin purée and spices, whole wheat flour, oil and its naturally sweetened with honey. You simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and you’ll end up with really tasty pumpkin bread.
You can easily make this pumpkin bread gluten free by using gluten-free flour.
- 1 ¾ cups whole wheat flour (225 g)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (225 g)
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ⅔ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, add in the eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey, and water, and whisk until well combined.
- Add in the whole wheat flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and salt over the wet ingredients and fold until the batter is well combined.
- Then grease and dust a loaf pan with a little flour.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top into an even layer.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake at 180°C for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the loaf to sit and cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before carefully unmolding.
- Let the loaf sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!