This refreshing and flavorful salad is made of fresh Spinach, Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Red Onions, Sliced Almonds, Feta Cheese and topped with a Homemade Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing.
The Feta cheese adds a salty tangy taste to the salad, the sliced almonds are added for crunch, while the red onions add a savory flavor to the salad. You can also use a milder cheese like grated mozzarella in place of the feta cheese if you prefer.
The Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing is made with vinegar, sugar, oil, dried mustard, poppy seeds and salt. Just be sure to shake well before serving because the sugar settles to the bottom of the jar.
You can use any type of vinegar you prefer for the dressing. If you like a light-colored dressing, use white vinegar. If you prefer a sweet tang, use apple cider vinegar and use raspberry vinegar if you want to compliment the berries.
- 8 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 cup Strawberries sliced
- 6 ounces Raspberries
- 6 ounces Blueberries
- ¼ Red Onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sliced Almonds
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup of Vinegar (white, apple cider, or raspberry)
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- In a jar, add in the vinegar, sugar, oil, poppy seeds, dried mustard, and salt.
- Shake well and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- In a separate salad bowl, add in the spinach, and top with sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, red onion, feta cheese and almonds.
- Drizzle the dressing on top, serve and enjoy.