Is there really anyone who doesn’t like warm, cheesy bread fresh from the oven? This bread is sure to be a hit with everyone, and most especially for garlic lovers!
- 1 french baguette, 8 inch
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- ⅓ cup fresh sliced green onion
- Slice the baguette in half lengthwise and set aside
- In a bowl, mix together all of the other ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Then spread the butter mixture evenly on both sides of the half baguettes
- Then place on a tray lined with parchment paper and place in a preheated oven and bake at 200°C for about 10-15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown on the edges.( You’ll want to watch this very keenly)
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Then slice into desirable pieces and serve.
Note: You can also use Italian bread in place of a baguette and you can use 0just 2 cloves of garlic if you like really mild garlic taste.